Benefits of Chamber Membership
2. Networking opportunities with others who have a common interest in serving their customers and the community.
3. Promotion and publicity with membership in your Chamber, you can reach more new customers and retain your customer base by taking advantage of the Chamber’s business-to-business opportunities, website and social media.
4. Customer referral – Your Chamber takes calls from potential customers and meets those that come to the Chamber office looking for potential business. Other Chamber members refer Chamber members for their customers.
5. Membership bring positive credibility to your business. Customers look fr the Chamber emblem at your business as a stamp of approval of your commitment to customer service and the community.
7. Increases your visibility within the community. When you join the Chamber, your business is highlighted on the Chamber website and Facebook, announcement the billboard, a ribbon cutting ceremony is scheduled and an email blast announcement is sent to all Chamber members.
8. Serving on a Chamber committee provides one-on-one leadership development and networking opportunities.
9. Chamber Brochure listing – You Chamber provides thousands of business brochures to businesses, residents and visitors to the area to help increase the traffic flow into your business.
10. The Chamber services as the on-stop information center and by being a member, your business benefits.