What the Chamber of Commerce can do for you!
The Dunnellon Area Chamber of Commerce has been serving the community of Dunnellon for 80 years. Providing an atmosphere for success for our businesses, civic groups, residents is our goal.
Your Chamber has been the gatekeeper for local businesses in Dunnellon and has grown as the city has grown.
As we work towards a century of involvement in the community, we would like to have you join us.
What can the Chamber do for you as a member? The answer is clear. The Dunnellon Area Chamber of Commerce is here to help your business thrive and grow! Come join us as we prepare for your success!
Benefits of Chamber Membership
- Chamber membership stimulates business to business opportunities. If you are a member of a Chamber, other businesses are inclined to do business with you!
- Networking opportunities with others who have a common interest in serving their customers and the community.
- Promotion and publicity. With membership in your Chamber, you can reach more new customers and retain your customer base by taking advantage of the Chamber’s business-to-business opportunities, web site and social media.
- Customer referrals. Your Chamber takes calls from potential customers and meets those that come to the Chamber office looking for local businesses. Other Chamber members refer Chamber members for their customers.
- Membership brings positive credibility to your business. Customers look for the Chamber emblem at your business as a stamp of approval of your commitment to customer service and the community.
- Increases your visibility in the community. By participating in the Chamber’s activities, businesses receive additional networking opportunities working with like-minded business leaders.
- Increases your visibility within the community, When you join the Chamber, your business is highlighted on the Chamber web site and Facebook, announced on the billboard, a ribbon cutting ceremony is scheduled and an email blast announcement is sent to all Chamber members.
- Serving on a Chamber committee, provides one-on-one leadership development and networking opportunities.
- Chamber Brochure listing. The Chamber provides thousands of business brochures to businesses, residents and visitors to the area to help increase the traffic flow into your business.
- The Chamber serves as the one-stop information center. By being a member, your business benefits!